Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Swordsman - First 30 mins of gameplay.

Having cut the cord with LOTRO, I'm now exploring other MMO's. Having dipped my toe into Archeage, the graphic style, distinctly Asian, reminded me of a game I tried some time ago, Swordsman, from Perfect World. Very much a martial arts game, your character gets to choose between ten fighting styles from Wu Tang to Shao Lin. 

Here is the first half hour of my return to the game, starting a new warrior from scratch. 

NB. It was recording using the new Raptr video capture so apologies for the quality.



4 comments:

  1. This is a great web site. Good sparkling user interface and very informative blogs. I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article. I have found it enormously useful..
    happy wheels| happywheels| happy wheels hacked| happy wheels demo| happy wheels| happywheels| happy wheels hacked| happy wheels demo
    tetris| tetris games| tetris unblocked| unblocked tetris| monster high games| monsterhighgames| monster high| monsterhigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a Hotmail account, you can send and receive emails quickly and easily as well as login and use all Microsoft services.
    hotmail login | sign in to hotmail | recover hotmail password
    This is the game so players feel very fierce , adventurous . You try to join and play this game , you will feel great like.
    strike force heroes | strike force heroes 4
    happy wheels | tank trouble 2 | slitherio
    gun mayhem 2 | age of war | can your pet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not all are true. Everyone has their own way of thinking but I think they have to reconsider. I like to argue for the most accurate results.
    http://fivenightsatfreddysplay.com

    ReplyDelete